Today we will discover a hidden feature to connect two or more ESP32s or ESP8266s directly to each ESP-now. It is much faster and more energy efficient. And we will compare it to LoRa (RFM95 and Arduino Pro Mini.
Espressif gave us this possibility and, because it is so fast, they called it ESPnow. And it also works in the Arduino IDE.
In this video, we will
– Try to understand the difference between the standard ESP mode and ESPnow
– Build a working ESPnow connection for two ESP8266
– Check-out the transmission speed and
– Compare this speed with the speed if we connect the ESP to the internet
– Compare the Energy hunger of both modes
– And finally, compare the ESPs with another LoRa
Online Battery life
Supporting Material and Blog
If you want to support the channel and buy from Banggood use this link to start your (no additional charges for you)
Please do not try to Email me or invite me on LinkedIn. These communication channels are reserved for my main job
If you want to buy me a